Compendium of Organ Performance Technique, Volume I and II
Handbook of classical-modern organ playing
The price listed is an introductory price that is subject to change on April 2nd to $98.00.
This product contains two volumes.
Edition no. BA 11238
Detailed product information
Editor Wagner, Peter
Language(s) of text German, English
Product format Performance score(s), Anthology
Pages / Format XII, 165/XII, 162 S. - 30,0 x 23,0 cm
Our two-volume edition is the first to offer a reference work on organ technique systematically subdivided into 60 exercise units. It provides an overview of all relevant topics on manual and pedal playing based on the tutors by Marcel Dupré, Fernando Germani, Charles-Louis Hanon and Johannes Brahms as well as on their sequels and supplements. There is also a comprehensive set of exercises to maintain the achieved performance level.
This compendium is a tutor for all levels of expertise and training from ambitious semi-professional organists through to fully professional church musicians and conservatory students.
Furthermore it is aimed at all of those who teach the organ, whether privately or at academies, colleges, conservatories or universities.
• Two-volume reference work on organ technique (Ger/Eng)
• Covers all relevant areas of manual and pedal playing
• Includes a comprehensive set of exercises
• Concise introductory text (Ger/Eng)
• Teaching and performance orientated subject as well as keyword indices
• For every level of expertise and training