Performers Music is pleased to offer two practice, rehearsal, and teaching studios in the Fine Arts Building. Read about our studios and terms of rental below, and then call, email, visit the store, or book online!
Practice Room 934
Practice Room 720
Phone: (312) 987-1196
Email: [email protected]
Click below to rent your preferred practice room!
Terms of Rental
By booking the studio, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations are allowed up to ONE WEEK before your booked time. If there are extenuating circumstances please contact the store and we will try to accommodate you.
- No food or drinks in the studio.
- Piano(s) will not be moved for any reason.
- Stands and chairs will remain in the room at all times.
- Performers Music is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- No amplified instruments.
- General good will - please help us keep our space in good condition for everyone!
Studio 934 is located down the hall from our store in the historic Fine Arts Building. The studio is furnished with a baby grand piano, piano bench, four chairs, and four stands. If you need additional chairs or stands, please contact us prior to renting. Room is 16' ft sq.
Studio 720 is located on the 7th floor of the Fine Arts Building. The studio is furnished with a Chikering Baby Grand, a Hamilton upright, two piano benches, four chairs, four stands, a folding table, and two rolling chairs.
*A music discount of 10% is available on the day you use a practice room.*
Pricing and Booking
- If you have not rented with us before, you will be asked to fill out a short information form at the store.
- The cost for the studio is $14/hour, with a special all-day rate of $105 for weekdays and $91 on Saturdays.
- Bookings may be made via phone, email, online calendar, or in person.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Pick up the key from Perfomers Music Suite 904, 9th floor.
- Please make sure to return the key when you are finished.
- Monday through Friday from 10am - 7pm
- Saturday from 10am - 5pm
- Sunday from 12pm - 5pm
- or by special arrangement
Getting to the Studio
- We are located in the historic Fine Arts Building at 410 S. Michigan Ave. Both our store (Suite 904) and studio (Suite 934) are located on the 9th floor. Practice Room 720 (Suite 720) is located on the 7th floor of the Fine Arts Building.
- Grant Park's Parking garage rate has been reduced to $13.95 due to the pandemic. We offer vouchers in the store. Other good parking options include SpotHero and ParkChicago.
- We are blocks away from the Brown, Green, Red, Blue, Pink, and Purple line loop stops. Bus routes abound!
We would like to thank Ayse Celasun, Carl Becker and Son, and Richard Schwinn, all of whom were instrumental in opening this studio space.