Performers Music is pleased to offer a practice, rehearsal, and teaching studio in the Fine Arts Building. Read about our studio and terms of rental below, and then call, email, or visit the store, or book online!
PH: (312) 987-1196 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep the room safe we will sanitize the keyboard and most commonly touched surfaces after every appointment
Terms of Rental
By booking the studio, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations are allowed up to ONE WEEK before your booked time. If there are extenuating circumstances please contact the store and we will try to accommodate you.
- No food or drinks in the studio.
- Piano will not be moved for any reason.
- Performers Music is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- No amplified instruments.
- General good will - please help us keep our space in good condition for everyone!
Pricing and Booking
- If you have not rented with us before, you will be asked at the store to fill out a short information form.
- The cost for the studio is $14/hour, with a special all day rate of $98.
- Bookings may be made via phone, email, online calendar, or in person.
- Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Pick up the key from Perfomers Music, located down the hall from the Studio.
- Please make sure to return the key when you are finished.
- Monday through Friday from 10am-7pm
- Saturday from 9am-5pm
- Sunday from 12pm-5pm
- or by special arrangement
We would like to thank Ayse Celasun, Carl Becker and Son, and Richard Schwinn, all of whom were instrumental in opening this studio space.